Do you have a natural sales flare and focus for customer service?
Yes?, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic person to join our Events Team in York.
It is the responsibility of the Events Sales Agent to follow up on all sales leads with the aim of turning prospects into Best Western customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and deliver increased levels of corporate and agency business to member hotels:
- Research new/lapsed clients
- Match Best Western products to the customers needs
- Telephone account manage Business Account clients
- Telephone account manage agents and track outcomes and forward actions
- To develop effective communications and actively promote productive working relationships with member hotels:
- Promote the company via telephone and at face to face events
- Introduce yourself to new hotels and, when necessary, explain what the field Sales Team can offer
- Conduct sales visits with the field sales team where the business require
You will have experience of working within a sales or retail environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
In return we offer a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary
- Benefits including company bonus, pension, life assurance, income protection, employee discounts and additional day off on your birthday
- Career and learning opportunities with the ability to develop a career within the company
- Employee discounts
We have a fantastic, friendly and fun working environment. If you wish to join our exceptionally talented staff community and take the next step to advance your future career- Why not apply today?
Send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org