We are recruiting an Analyst to join our team in York!
The role will provide analysis & administrative support for pricing proposals, supporting the sales and purchasing teams in securing new business and retaining accounts.
- Work closely with the Beacon sales and purchasing teams to conduct purchase ledger and pricing analysis.
- Monitor progress against agreed deadlines through each stage of a proposal (overseeing that deadlines are adhered to).
- Support effective relationships with relevant contacts within the supplier base.
- Provide regular analysis on customer pricing compared to the initial quotation
- Highlight and escalate where supplier performance is falling short of agreed KPIs and SLAs on response to requests for information and pricing
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN A PURCHASING ANALYST?
The Analyst will be an excellent communicator who possesses the ambition to succeed on an individual and team level. They will highly skilled in both data management and the use of Excel. Previous experience in the analysis of sales data and statistical information whilst working in a fast paced environment is also required.
Additional skills and abilities
- Analytical skills – displays confidence with management information analysis and problem solving. The ability to identify missing information and to liaise with relevant parties to resolve.
- Organisational skills – to effectively manage deadlines and prioritise workload with multiple actions and activities
- Numeracy and literacy.
In return for your hard work we offer a fantastic benefits package!
•A competitive salary
•Benefits including 26 days holiday (increasing to 31 with service), company bonus, pension, life assurance, income protection, employee discounts and additional day off on your birthday
•Career and learning opportunities with the ability to develop a career within the company
•A working environment where you will make a difference and won’t be just a cog in the machine
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interchange & Consort Hotels incorporates two high profile organisations:
·Beacon – a specialist provider of purchasing, consultancy and advisory services to over 2,000 customers in the hospitality, leisure and healthcare industries
·Best Western Great Britain “Hotels with Personality” – the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in the World
Please send your applications to email@example.com