Due to the continued success of our revenue management programme we are looking for another person to join the team in 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cluster Revenue Manager to join our expanding Revenue Management team in a home based capacity.
The purpose of this role is to maximise revenue and market share through the effective application of revenue management techniques and strategies for a collection of Best Western hotels who subscribe to the Revenue Manager service. Working to best practice procedures and pulling on your own experience and initiative, you will successfully implement RM strategies and work with the other Best Western central departments to realise the hotels’ full revenue
What we look for in a Revenue Manager
As this is a remote role we are looking for a self-starter who is self-motivated and enjoys working on their own initiative in a flexible and adaptable manner. Previous cluster Revenue Management experience is essential. Sound knowledge of various property management systems is also required.
Additional skills and experience
- Pricing – reviewing trends, competitor analysis and market demand patterns, overseeing annual pricing strategy and ensuring pricing consistency across all distribution channels
- Commercial – conducting commercially led conference calls, annual competitor benchmarking and tracking third party channels.
- Statistical Analysis – reviewing booking pace, conversions, trends, industry reports to ensure growth in market share.
- Inventory Management – Maximising the use of revenue management techniques such as the implementation of strategic restrictions, reviewing block bookings, and overseeing negotiations for third party channels.
In return for your hard work we offer a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary
- Benefits including 26 days holiday (increasing to 31 with service), company bonus, pension, life assurance, income protection, employee discounts and additional day off on your birthday
- Career and learning opportunities with the ability to develop a career within the company
- A working environment where you will make a difference and won’t be just a cog in the machine
If you wish to join our exceptionally talented staff community and take the next step to advance your future career email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org