We are looking for a results driven, team focused individual to join our Procurement Team in York. The Procurement Administrator will provide administrative support for all of the procurement function, assuming responsibility for set tasks and projects under the supervision of the Category Manager.
- Manage the Supplier Detail Tracker and liaise with the commercial team to ensure listing fees and invoices are raised accurately and timely
- Manage the supplier reporting ensuring that:-
- Supplier packs are ready before supplier review meetings for buyer review
- Reports are sent to buyer on a regular basis
• Maintenance of CRM database
• Administration and maintenance of price files and benchmarking activities
• Analysis of existing and proposed price files on the Procurement Team’s behalf
• Supporting Buyers and Category Managers in Supplier Meetings where required
• Respond to customer requests, ask for clarification as required.
• Issue customer requirements to Beacon suppliers in a timely manner.
• Collate & negotiate quotes, returning to customer within 72 hours
• Closing of sale to customer via email and phone-based chasing.
The role holder will have previous administration experience and have the ability to work in a team environment and build strong working relationships. They will be able to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workloads.
• Excellent communication skills
• An eye for detail and accuracy, allowing you to analyse data & write reports.
• Good knowledge of the Excel (essential)
• Good knowledge of Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
Qualifications and knowledge
• Educated to a good GCSE standard
Interchange & Consort Hotels incorporates two high profile organisations:
• Beacon – a specialist provider of purchasing, consultancy and advisory services to 2,000 customers in the hospitality, leisure and healthcare industries
• Best Western Hotels and Resorts GB – the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in the world
• A competitive salary
• 26 days’ holiday
• Additional birthday day off
• Company bonus
• Life assurance
• Income protection
• Employee discounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active person with a can-do attitude to join a dynamic team and receive training in all aspects of the Procurement Administrator role.
If you would like to advance your career by joining our talented staff community apply today by email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org