We are looking for an energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our team in York!
The Marketing Coordinator will work across both the Sales and the Purchasing departments and therefore this is an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their marketing career to gain valuable experience.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will support in the delivery of customer campaigns, tactical communications, internal communication and manage Beacon’s website content as well as general administration duties.
- Updating website content including news features, promotional items, publishing new supplier profiles and bug fixing (with the help of an agency)
- Assist in the organisation and delivery of Beacon events – both internal and external
- Build and deliver tactical e-communications to Beacon customers and suppliers
- Build and deliver campaign communications to Beacon customers (with steer from Marketing Manager)
- Proofing of marketing documents
- General administration support
The role holder will have previous experience of working within a marketing department (a placement year would qualify for this). They must also be proficient in Microsoft packages and have strong copy writing, editing and communications skills.
In return we offer a fantastic benefits package!
- ·A competitive salary
- ·26 days holiday (increasing to 31 with service)
- ·Additional day off on your birthday
- ·Benefits including company bonus, pension, life assurance, income protection, employee discounts
- ·Career and learning opportunities with the ability to develop a career within the company
- ·Employee discounts
About the Company
Interchange & Consort Hotels incorporates two high profile organisations:
Beacon – a specialist provider of purchasing, consultancy and advisory services to over 2,000 customers in the hospitality, leisure and healthcare industries
Best Western Great Britain “Hotels with Personality” – the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in the World
We have a fantastic, friendly and fun working environment. If you wish to join our exceptionally talented staff community and take the next step to advance your future career- Why not send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org