We are looking for a customer focused, results driven individual to become our Systems Co-ordinator. They will be the in-house specialist for the promotion, implementation, training, and ongoing support of Beacon’s e-procurement platform, B-online. Working both within the Systems Team and across departments, this role will assist in supporting and implementing the B-online strategy ensuring a pro-active and informed delivery of the solution to Beacon customers, suppliers, and colleagues is achieved.
• Support the B-online implementation team through all stages of the B-online mobilisation plan ensuring that stakeholders are kept informed of progress at key stages, including the escalation of issues if risks to the launch are identified
• Support the Beacon Procurement Team with the integration of Beacon suppliers to B-online, focussing specifically on the receipt of data from suppliers (catalogues, invoices etc) to ensure that customer transactions are effectively processed
• Be a key operational contact for B-online providing support to colleagues, customers, and suppliers on day-to-day queries, delivering virtual training when required
• Manage the set-up of new customers and suppliers for trading through B-online, including individual user and super-user set-up, alongside the management of supplier (Beacon and non-Beacon) connectivity
• Monitor initial stages of new customer or supplier system usage; identifying and resolving system set up or training issues and providing qualitative feedback to management as required
• Coordinate, lead on, and resolve all Central Billing statement support queries raised by B-online customers, ensuring swift dispute resolution to support Business KPIs
• Lead, support and provide guidance to the entire Beacon Team on processes which interlink with B-online, including the Get a Quote (GaQ) service, thus ensuring the customer journey is streamlined and successful
• Manage regular and ad-hoc admin tasks pertinent to the Commercial Operations function.
• Commitment to customer service excellence, always providing a high level of service delivery to both internal and external customers
Experience of using a variety of IT software packages, including MS Office Word and Excel
• Experience of providing customer support within a busy office environment
• Experience of accurately inputting to databases, maintaining manual / electronic records and analysis and manipulation of this data
• Experience of taking initiative in the workplace and working unsupervised.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability and skills to investigate, manage and resolve user and system queries which can be complex and time consuming
• Ability to proactively deliver updates, and escalate accordingly to relevant stakeholders
• Good organisational skills, particularly in the planning and management of workload
• Strong written / verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Good attention to detail with the ability to manage large volumes of data accurately
• Ability to analyse information and data. If you to join our talented staff community by becoming our Systems Co-ordinator please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com