We are recruiting an HR Co-ordinator to join our team in York!
Our HR Co-ordinator will be an enthusiastic self-starter with strong team spirit and a passion about being an excellent ambassador for the HR Team through the provision of outstanding customer service to the business.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HR CO-ORDINATOR
Our HR Co-ordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the HR department administration. They will co-ordinate a wide variety of HR administration processes; act as a first point of contact for HR and payroll queries; manage generalist HR activities and contribute to the delivery of HR projects.
Internal Customer Service
- Acting as the first point of contact for all day-to-day HR queries, guiding managers and employees through internal processes or referring / escalating, as appropriate
- To maximise the use of the HR system, including providing user support (e.g. guidance on how to use the employee portal; changing passwords, etc)
- To assist the Head of HR with the delivery of basic generalist advisory work, if required, e.g. maternity, paternity, sickness absence, information on policies.
- Payroll Processing and managing the relationship with the payroll provider
- To ensure accurate data is provided for salary payments to be processed
- Deal with any service issues/errors
New starter process
- Prepare and process all contractual documentation and associated paperwork in relation to offer of appointment
- To provide supporting induction documentation to line managers
- To carry out the relevant reference checks
- To ensure new employee is set up on the HR system prior to their date of start
- To liaise with internal teams to ensure they are aware of the new starter
- To deliver the HR induction to all new employees
- To manage the on-boarding administration process
Continual management of all administration processes
- To manage all HR record keeping, ensuring records are kept accurately, timely, in line with legislative requirements and are archived in a timely manner
- Leaver related administration
- Benefits administration
- Company car administration
- Changes to contractual information
Our HR Co-ordinator will have strong administration background and have experience of accurately processing information and maintaining manual/electronic records and the manipulation of such data. The HR Co-ordinator will have experience of handling confidential information and have basic knowledge of GDPR legislation They will have excellent IT skills with strong Excel knowledge in order to produce charts / data for inclusion in management information and reporting. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy are essential
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org