Based in Scotland, the Procurement Services Manager will support the key clients with procurement services, enhancing the client team at executive, operational and transactional level working with all key stakeholders within the account. Delivering first class customer service and procurement guidance and savings.
MAIN RESPONSIBIITIES OF THE PROCUREMENT SERVICES MANAGER
• Delivering sales and targets in line with company objectives, alongside updating and delivering sales forecasts
• Identifying, managing and resolving risks, being an escalation point for internal teams and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure successful outcomes
• Developing and implementing effective and collaborative joint business plans that focus on maximising profitability and ensuring mutual growth
• Working closely with business analysts to ensure trade spend is tracked and profits delivered upon, reporting back to key stakeholders with informative and interactive business intelligence
• Working closely with business analysts and the procurement buyers to ensure an ongoing cycle of purchasing recommendations are made to maximise profit potential of both customer and Beacon
• Act as an extension of the customer by keeping work on track, all stakeholders updated, keeping within budget and taking ownership and responsibility for the accuracy of work produced
• Building strong internal relationships and collaborating with the supply chain to successfully deliver the strategy
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of effective customer account management and supporting the achievement of cost reduction within procurement services. Experience of successfully achieving net revenue and business growth targets within a purchasing or business services related organisation is also essential. You will have a background in managing major/ key customers and be accustomed to liaising at all levels within the client’s business including senior manager/owner level.
Using your highly developed relationship and account management skills you will have the ability to identify and act upon opportunities to grow customer accounts and support cost reduction.
A full driving licence, valid for driving in the UK is also essential.
If you are looking for your next challenge and wish to advance your career by joining our exceptionally talented staff community send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org