- This topic is empty.
August 25, 2021 at 8:45 am #2187Best Western AdminKeymaster
Mount Pleasant Hotel is seeking a Brasserie Manager.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture and delivering outstanding customer service, they will be driven by the pride in succeeding guest experience by maintaining and exceeding very high standards throughout the department and beyond. You need to have good volume experience with focus on customer service as well as a real passion for developing your team and implementing new standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for efficient and constant improvement of service and offer provided to customers
- Ensure the team is knowledgeable in wine & spirits and passionate in providing rosette quality food service
- Increase turnover and spend in the Brasserie and bar
- Recruitment & training
- Lead and coach the team and ensure training, development and succession planning
- Effective rota management
- Local and national sales & promotional activity
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Experience in a similar role and quality operation within a Hotel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to service challenges
- Immaculate presentation standards in all that you do
- Good communication skills with guests and colleagues at all levels
- Good standards of numeracy & literacy
- Passion to exceed guest expectation first time, on time, every time
- Working knowledge of restaurant P&L and able to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to train and lead the team, passing on your experience and knowledge to enhance the skills of the food service teams
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive benefits package with a salary up to £30,000 per annum.
If you wish to apply for this role then please send a copy of your up to date CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The topic ‘Brasserie Manager – Mount Pleasant Hotel’ is closed to new replies.