Hotel Collingwood is located in the centre of Bournemouth close to the beach. We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team. In this position, you will play a key role in the day-to-day operations of our busy kitchen. We are looking for a someone with a passion for food and an eye for detail.
• Ensuring the kitchen is a EHO 5* standard at all times
• Preparing & serving our signature food
• New dish creations
• Working as part of a team, communicate well
• Ensuring every customer is satisfied
• Report faulty equipment problems to the Executive Chef
• Fully comply with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations at all times
• Assist in setting up and clearing down of the kitchen each day
• In return you’ll enjoy
• Detailed training and unlimited career progression
• 28 days paid holiday
• Time and a half on Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays
• Full workplace pension
• Free meal when on shift (6 hours or more shifts)
• Staff discounts off food, drink and stays
• Regular team events
• Share of tips
This is a full time permanent role.
Salary: £9.50-£11.50 per hour
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.