- This topic is empty.
November 15, 2021 at 12:47 pm #2385Best Western AdminKeymaster
Food & Beverage Host/Hostess – Cresta Court Hotel – Best Western
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a full-time Food & Beverage Host/Hostess at the Cresta Court Hotel – Altrincham with 148 bedrooms, 6 Meeting and Events rooms, plus our Townfield Bar and Grill Restaurant, this is a 24/7 property where you will never be bored!
Objective of the Role
As Food & Beverage Host, you’ll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to our Townfields Manager and Operations Manager
- Manage your time well to ensure everything is ready and prepared for service and assist with smooth control of the breakfast service
- Regular guests are known and greeted accordingly using their name.
- Ensure a good working knowledge of the menu offerings.
- Be friendly, courteous, and professional at all times.
- Up-sell and maximise sales revenue whenever and wherever possible.
- Previous hotel experience is desired but not essential. Skills will be mentored and gained in the work environment.
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must have a bright, outgoing, fun, and engaging personality!
- Good wine & beverage knowledge
- Excellent written and communication skills, ideally with an outgoing personality
- Highly organised with attention to detail and customer focused
- Ability to manage and work collaboratively with a team of people
- Proactive and ‘hands on’ approach
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with. A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted accommodation, food, and drink in our beautiful properties countrywide
- Free car parking
- Long service awards
- 16 – 32 hours per week.
- Salary £8.91 per hour
- Must be 18+ to Apply
Please apply by sending an up to date CV to: email@example.com
If you are not afraid to work hard and be rewarded for your efforts – this position is for you! The position is for an immediate start
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.