- This topic is empty.
November 11, 2021 at 9:36 am #2365Best Western AdminKeymaster
What are we looking for?
As we grow our business, we are looking for a Housekeeping Manager to join our friendly and driven team. We are looking for a hard-working individual with a friendly, positive personality and a passion for cleanliness. You should be able demonstrate knowledge and skills –
- Previous experience within a 4* level hotel or similar
- Lead and develop your Housekeeping Team, inspiring the best from them
- Work in a multi-faceted organisation on a day to day basis, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations at all times
- Demonstrate excellence in eco friendly practices and always strive for more
- Highly organised regarding scheduling, rotas and team planning
- Able to carry out audits of all areas and develop maintenance and improvement plan
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
What’s in it for you?
- A highly competitive salary
- Freedom to be creative and lead your department
- Access to discounted staff rates in hotels across the UK
- Enhanced pension plan, as an employer we contribute 7.5%
- Industry leading training & development
- Access to our employee assistance programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Complimentary use of our onsite SQ Gym
- 30% Staff discount card available across all Surgeons Quarter outlet.
Who are we?
Ten Hill Place is a stylish 129 bedroom hotel, part of Surgeons Quarter in Edinburgh.
Surgeons Quarter is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and has developed its property and facilities to create an integrated hotel, conferencing and events facility within the College campus. The facilities lend themselves to a variety of activities and events including conferences, professional meetings, weddings, exhibitions and social events. Surgeons Quarter manage a large food and beverage operation, which includes management of venue bars, private banqueting and a high street café.
What do we believe in?
Excellence – We push ourselves to excel. Providing the best outcomes for patients. And now, providing unparalleled hospitality in Edinburgh’s historic World Heritage centre.
Passion – We are obsessed by detail and strive to make every visit to Surgeons’ Quarter a memorable one. We love what we do, and we hope we let that show.
Inspiring – We offer an eclectic range of venues with character and history. Our venues encourage learning and sharing of knowledge, and the local produce served is put together with flair and imagination.
Considerate – We deliver an outstanding experience in all our venues due in no small part to the attitude and care of our staff. We pride ourselves in knowing we are working for an organisation who ultimately delivers surgical care around the world. We also pride ourselves on our sustainability and have collected consecutive Green Tourism Gold Awards for our hotel facility.
- Salary Circa, £28,000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.